When A Slip Or Trip Causes Serious Injury
All of us have tripped or slipped and fallen at some point in our lives. But when the slip or trip is caused by someone’s negligence and causes an injury it’s time to take action.
As a personal injury attorney I know that sometimes, even when there is a significant injury, people are hesitant to file a claim. But this is exactly what insurance is for. When people actually realize how expensive the medical bills are, they often wish they would have done something. I can help. I offer a free consultation at my Tarpon Springs office: George C. Kezemides, P.A. Just call 727-490-9303 and we can arrange a time to meet – you can find out about your rights and then decide what you want to do. You will pay nothing unless I recover compensation on your behalf.
Types Of Cases I Can Help With
Any time someone gets hurt in a hotel, marina, restaurant, shopping center or any other public place, it’s a good idea to consult a personal injury attorney. This can help you understand the recourse you have in these cases, and you can also get a better understanding of the potential medical costs.
I can help with:
- Slip and fall cases in stores, boat docks and on other people’s properties
- When someone trips over things left where they should not be – in a store aisle, for example
- An injury due to unmaintained property such as a pot hole in a parking lot
- A floor slip that happens because someone did not mop up a spill or rain
- A harm or injury due to an establishment having negligent security. This can be a bar or nightclub, hotel, parking ramp, apartment building or other residence or business. If an apartment building owner or management is aware that tenants are violent and does not act to protect the other residents, they can be held liable.
When there is an injury that was preventable if only someone in charge had taken action, there is potential for a premises liability case. In cases where a dog attacks a person because a fence is broken – this can also be a premises liability case. If a family member not only suffers an injury, but that injury is fatal, I can also help you pursue accountability with a wrongful death case.
Let’s Discuss How You Were Hurt, In A Consultation
In my opinion, there is nothing to be lost and everything to be gained by scheduling a consultation. The meeting is always free. You will not pay lawyer’s fees unless I take your case and win a settlement (out of court) or a verdict (in court) on your behalf. Call 727-490-9303 or connect with me via my contact form. I help injured people throughout the entire Tampa Bay metro area and typically respond to inquiries within 24 hours.