Seek Maximum Compensation After A Truck Accident
If you or a close family member was injured in a truck accident in Florida, chances are your damages and injuries were significant. For your own good, seek legal counsel as well as top-notch medical care and therapy.
You may wonder if you will walk again and how you will pay the bills. Meanwhile, the truck driver or trucking company will seek to limit their liability. At George C. Kezemides, P.A., you can find the caliber of advocacy that you need to overcome a strong defense on the other side.
About The Severity And Causes Of Many Truck Accidents
Causes of truck accidents vary and may include the following:
- Traffic congestion and the difficulty that a truck driver may have stopping quickly in heavy traffic
- A driver’s error such as speeding, or driving while fatigued, distracted or under the influence of substances
- A trucking company’s pressure on drivers to deliver too many loads in a short time
- A truck’s large blind spots resulting in limited visibility for the trucker
- An insecure or off-balance load
- Lack of proper maintenance and/or inspection before a truck’s operation
Complications Over Liability
There may be more than one negligent party. The driver, trucking company, dispatcher, loading dock facility and/or inspector(s) may be at fault. While this may mean there is more than one pot of money to go after, it also means that various responsible parties may delay the case by blaming each other. I am attorney George C. Kezemides, and as a former insurance defense attorney, I am well aware of the tactics that companies and insurers may use to try to keep from paying what you deserve for:
- Your medical bills, including rehabilitation and therapy
- Your long-term disability accommodations
- Your lost wages
- Your loss of enjoyment of life
At my firm, you will have the benefit of working directly with me, a former prosecutor. I am an accomplished litigator with extensive experience helping clients overcome legal and financial obstacles while recovering from truck accidents.
Your Life May Be Different Now, But You Can Take Back The Reins
As you and your loved ones courageously face many practical problems, I can tackle your legal problems.
If I represent you, I will do so on a contingency fee basis. You will not owe attorney fees until I recover compensation for you. For a free consultation after a collision involving a semi, delivery truck, utility truck or any large commercial vehicle, call 727-490-9303 or complete an online inquiry form.